Clinical and Translational Research Concierge
Finding your way when attempting to start a clinical research project is very challenging. The CTSI’s Research Concierge is available to help investigators with questions they have about getting their projects written, reviewed, approved and under way.
Amongst other forms of assistance, help is available to:
- Explain the purpose, operations and various components of the CTSI
- Provide information on CTSI resources/services and who/how to contact the cores that provide them
- Determine which CTSI funding mechanism is appropriate for your project and how to submit an application
- Navigate the NYU regulatory system, including the NYU Institutional Review Board (IRB) and the Bellevue Research Committee
- Refer you to experts for protocol and budget development
- Provide information about the national ResearchMatch volunteer research registry, which brings together researchers and willing volunteers who wish to get involved with research studies.
To request help from the Research Concierge, please first fill out a Service Request Form.