Orthopaedic Surgery Fellowship Training Programs
Fellows of the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery work closely with the resident staff and function as junior attendings. Six orthopaedic subspecialties offer one-year postgraduate fellowship training programs that provide a comprehensive clinical experience:
- Adult Reconstructive (2 positions)
- Hand Surgery (3 positions)
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery (1 position)
- Pediatric (Primary Care) Sports Medicine (1 position)
- Shoulder and Elbow Surgery (1 position)
- Spine Surgery (4 positions)
- Sports Medicine (3 positions)
Research plays an important role in the development of fellows, with a requirement of at least one or more research projects being completed during the course of the program and presented at the Annual Fellows Research Day.
We also host visiting clinicians and clinical observers from several nations throughout the year. Their participation helps strengthen our educational program by opening channels of communication and keeping us informed about orthopaedic developments and advancements worldwide.
Download our educational brochure to read about our Fellowship Program, in more detail.