The expert staff at NYU Langone’s Cytometry and Cell Sorting Laboratory provides researchers with access to a LSRII UV cell analyzer. We also have a LSRII HTS.
Reserve either instrument using iLab (Kerberos ID and password required).
LSRII UV Location
540 First Avenue
3rd Floor, Lab 9
LSRII UV Optics
5 lasers and 19 parameters (see configuration)
LSRII UV Biosafety Level
- BSL-1 work only
- nonhuman; or fixed human cells and cell lines
LSRII UV Pricing
- $47 per hour: Perlmutter Cancer Center users
- $49 per hour: non–Perlmutter Cancer Center users
- $82 per hour: external academic users
- $103 per hour: external industry users
Assistance and Training
- $144 per hour: Perlmutter Cancer Center users
- $155 per hour: non–Perlmutter Cancer Center users
- $206 per hour: external academic users
- $258 per hour: external industry users
LSRII UV Sample Preparation
- Use only 12 × 75 mm polystyrene sample tubes (polypropylene tubes are not compatible).
- Concentration should be 1–5 × 10^6 cells/mL in at least 250 mL.
- Always bring extra media to dilute if necessary.
- Filter large or sticky cells.
LSRII UV Tutorials
LSRII UV (5 laser, 19 parameter)