How To Receive Your CME Credits
For Continuing Medical Education Courses
(For Grand Rounds and other Regularly Scheduled Series, click here)
On your registration receipt and/or your badge there is a number labeled CME Code. With this information, you will log in to the NYU CME Website, fill out the Evaluation Form & Attestation Form and then print your CME certificate.
- Identify the CME Code for the Event you attended. The CME Code can be found on the receipt in your course folder, on your ID badge or in your syllabus.
- Go to the login page.
- Log in using your email address, password and CME code. You will then be directed to the Course Evaluation.
- Complete the Course Evaluation.
- At the bottom of the evaluation page, there will be a box titled “Go to Certificate” This will bring you to the Attestation Form.
- In the Attestation Form, select the appropriate credit type. For physicians, please select AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. After selecting the type of credit, enter the number of CME credits you are claiming. You are entitled to 1 CME credit for each hour that you attended the activity. You can not enter more credits than the course is certified for (you may claim credit in increments of 15 minutes up to the maximum allowed).
- Click the box labeled “Continue” and then the "Display Certificate" box to go to your Letter of Credit/Letter of Attendance. Your CME Certificate will now appear.
- Print your CME Letter of Credit and save it in your files.