Sponsored Programs Administration
NYU Grossman School of Medicine’s Sponsored Programs Administration supports and enhances our research programs by facilitating the submission, negotiation, and finalizing of grants and research contracts. Working closely with investigators, we ensure compliance with the policies and procedures of institutions, sponsors, and government agencies.
In addition, our data and support teams manage an electronic research administration system to track data for grant-funding proposals and awarded grants and contracts.
Faculty, staff, and investigators with a Kerberos ID can log into our online community. There, you can find funding, locate a grant specialist, download submission forms, and submit a grant proposal using Research Navigator.
Institutional Information for Grants and Contract Proposals
Use the following when filling out grant and contract proposals.
- legal applicant: NYU Grossman School of Medicine
- type of organization: private, nonprofit, educational institution
Facilities and Administrative Cost Rate Agreement
- date of agreement: August 16, 2018
- cognizant federal agency: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- base for facilities and administrative costs: modified total direct costs (MTDC)
Federally Negotiated Rates
NYU Grossman School of Medicine uses facilities and administrative cost rates negotiated by the U.S. government.
|Federally Negotiated Rates||Rate||From||To|
|research project facilities and administrative cost rate, onsite||69.5 percent||September 1, 2019||until amended|
|other sponsored activity facilities and administrative cost rate, onsite||40 percent||September 1, 2021||August 31, 2023|
|research project facilities and administrative cost rate, Veterans Affairs hospital||38 percent||September 1, 2021||August 31, 2025|
|offsite project facilities and administrative cost rate (research and nonresearch)||26 percent||September 1, 2019||until amended|
|fringe benefit rate||32.5 percent||September 1, 2021||August 31, 2022|
For all awards originating from the U.S. federal government, use the tax ID number/entity ID number 13-5562309.
For all other awards, including those originating from a state and city government, foundation, or industry, use 13-5562308.
Other identifying numbers include the following:
- Internal Revenue Code: 501(C)(3)
- UEI number—NYU Grossman School of Medicine: M5SZJ6VHUHN8
- UEI number—NYU Long Island School of Medicine: MKERJX2L6HG4
- Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) code: 3D476
- National Science Foundation awardee organization code: 0027854020
- Congressional District: NY-12
- State Assembly District: 74
- State Senate District: 27
- New York State charitable registration exemption number: 11-44-06
- New York State vendor ID number: 1100135400
For research with human subjects, use Federalwide Assurance (FWA) number 00004952.
For research using animal subjects, use the Animal Welfare Assurance number D16-00274.
If you have questions about funding opportunities or the grant submission process, you can call our office at 212-263-8822, email email@example.com, or contact a member of our management team.
Senior Director, Sponsored Programs Administration
Director, Grants Administration
Assistant Director, Grants Administration
Associate Director, OSR Contracts
Perlmutter Cancer Center Clinical Trials