How to Receive Your CME Credits
For Regularly Scheduled Series
(Grand Rounds, Case Conferences, Tumor Boards, Journal Clubs, etc.)
Letters of Credit or of Attendance are made available online per academic year. (The NYU Post-Graduate Medical School’s academic year runs from September 1st through August 31st.) Your Department’s RSS coordinator will track attendance and provide the NYU Post-Graduate Medical School with the attendance tallies for the academic year. NYU Post-Graduate Medical School will then upload credits online. You will be informed via email as to when your credits are available.
Here are the steps to retrieve your credits:
- Contact your RSS Coordinator for the CME ACTIVITY CODE
- Go to this website
- Enter your NYU, Bellevue or VA email address
- Enter your password
- Enter the CME Activity Code
- Click the sign in button
- Complete the evaluation and then click on the “Go to Certificate” button at the end of the page.
- To view your certificate, click on the display certificate button.
- Print your certificate. For questions, please contact Reed Morgan at (212) 263-8153 or by email