World Trade Center Health Program Mental Health Services
NYU Grossman School of Medicine’s World Trade Center (WTC) Health Program Clinical Center of Excellence offers confidential mental health evaluations and treatment to our program members at no cost.
Our mental health team includes psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, postdoctoral fellows, and research assistants with expertise in occupational stress and post-traumatic psychological conditions.
Mental Health Services
Our services, which are available in both Spanish and English, include the following:
- periodic monitoring and screening for WTC-related mental health conditions
- outpatient individual psychotherapy
- outpatient group psychotherapy
- outpatient couples therapy
- outpatient psychopharmacology
- psychological testing