Division of Health & Behavior
NYU Langone Health’s Division of Health and Behavior in the Department of Population Health develops programs and conducts research to help individuals engage in healthful behaviors. We also help healthcare systems encourage healthful behavior changes in their patients and communities.
Our division is composed of the following sections, centers, and programs:
- Section for Global Health
- Section on Health Choice, Policy, and Evaluation
- Section for Health Equity
- Center for Early Childhood Health and Development
- Center for Healthful Behavior Change
- Community Service Plan
For inquiries about the Division of Health and Behavior, please contact Jamie Hager, MPA, division administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.