Charvet Lab Research
We believe that the participants in our studies are our best collaborators. Participating with us allows us to have you as an advisor as we develop our treatments for optimal use. We have designed many of our trials to allow you to participate from home in order to reduce the burden of time and travel.
If you are interested in learning more about participating in any of our studies, please complete this form. (Please note that Internet Explorer users should consider disabling their ad blocker or using a different browser to properly access the form.)
Our Research Initiatives
Our team is engaged in the following active research studies.
We are very grateful to our funding agencies who support our work as well as individual donors. Without their interest and encouragement, our work would not be possible.
- Department of Defense: A Pilot Trial of Remotely-Supervised transcranial Direct Current Stimulation (RS-tDCS) to Enhance Motor Learning in Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- National Institutes of Health: Assessment of tDCS-Induced Neuronal Responses in Multiple Sclerosis (MS) with Advanced MRI
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society: A randomized controlled trial of remotely-supervised transcranial direct current stimulation (RS-tDCS) for the treatment of fatigue in multiple sclerosis
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society: Virtual Reality Pain Management: A Nonpharmacological Tool to Manage Pain for MS Patients
- Biogen, Inc: Linking cognitive functioning to multimodal imaging in multiple sclerosis (MS)
- The Lourie Foundation, Inc
- Philanthropic Donations