Center for Healthful Behavior Change Data Repository
To promote research collaboration and clinical and scientific understanding, NYU Langone’s Center for Healthful Behavior Change provides access through our data repository to several proprietary datasets. You can learn more about our available data by reading about our grants and contacting the study’s principal investigators. To request access to a dataset, please complete the manuscript proposal form and concept sheet, and email the form to the study’s principal investigators.
By submitting the manuscript proposal form and concept sheet, you agree to do the following:
- gain approval from the Center for Healthful Behavior Change for all concepts, data analyses, professional presentations, and publications resulting from the center’s data
- use data only for analyses approved by the Center for Healthful Behavior Change’s study oversight committee
- abide by specified authorship guidelines
- submit a copy of the syntax and output of your analyses to be verified by Center for Healthful Behavior Change statisticians before publication
- abide by the established deadline for manuscript completion (the manuscript may be removed if not completed by the deadline)
Faculty and staff in the Center for Healthful Behavior Change will review your proposal and follow up with you to inform you about dataset access. For all questions about our data repository, please contact Mark Butler, PhD, associate research scientist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.