Gastroenterology & Hepatology Clinical Trials
NYU Langone’s Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology offers patients opportunities to take part in clinical trials, providing access to studies evaluating novel new treatments and approaches to many gastrointestinal and liver diseases and conditions. Learn more about participating in a clinical trial or research study at NYU Langone as a patient or explore our resources for researchers and study teams.
Our team conduct trials in the following areas.
Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- liver disease
- nonalcoholic fatty liver disease, also known as NAFLD or fatty liver disease
- nonalcoholic steatohepatitis, also known as NASH
- primary biliary cholangitis, also known as PBC
- pancreatic disease
- bile duct cancer, also called biliary duct cancer
- colon cancer
- colorectal cancer
- esophageal cancer
- liver cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- rectal cancer
- stomach cancer, also called gastric cancer
- Clostridioides difficile infection, also called C. difficile or C. difficile infection
Other Gastrointestinal Conditions
View current trials on additional gastrointestinal conditions.