NYU Women’s Health Study Publications
Read a sample of NYU Women’s Health Study findings published in peer-reviewed academic journals by researchers at NYU Langone and collaborating institutions.
- Clendenen TV … Liu M. Breast cancer risk prediction in women aged 35–50 years: impact of including sex hormone concentrations in the Gail model. Breast Cancer Res. 2019. DOI.
- Ge W … Zeleniuch-Jacquotte A. Circulating anti-Müllerian hormone and breast cancer risk: A study in ten prospective cohorts. Int J Cancer. 2018. DOI.
- Scarmo S … Zeleniuch-Jacquotte A. Circulating levels of 25-hydroxyvitamin D and risk of breast cancer: a nested case-control study. Breast Cancer Res. 2013. DOI.
- Zeleniuch-Jacquotte A … Koenig KL. Premenopausal serum androgens and breast cancer risk: a nested case-control study. Breast Cancer Res. 2012. DOI.
- Berrington de Gonzalez A … Thun MJ. Body-mass index and mortality among 1.46 million white adults. N Engl J Med. 2010. DOI.
- Lundin E … Lukanova A. C-reactive protein and ovarian cancer: a prospective study nested in three cohorts (Sweden, USA, Italy). Cancer Causes Control. 2009. DOI.
- Zeleniuch-Jacquotte A … Toniolo P. Postmenopausal levels of oestrogen, androgen, and SHBG and breast cancer: Long-term results of a prospective study. Br J Cancer. 2004. DOI.
- Lukanova A … Kaaks R. Prediagnostic levels of C-peptide, IGF-I, IGFBP -1, -2 and -3 and risk of endometrial cancer. Int J Cancer. 2004. DOI.
- Lukanova A … Zeleniuch-Jacquotte A. Circulating levels of sex steroid hormones and risk of endometrial cancer in postmenopausal women. Int J Cancer. 2004. DOI.
- Toniolo PG … Pasternack BS. A prospective study of endogenous estrogens and breast cancer in postmenopausal women. J Natl Cancer Inst. 1995. DOI.
Learn more by accessing a complete list of the NYU Women’s Health Study publications.