Health Tech Hub Resources
Robust digital health resources exist throughout the broader NYU community. Whether you need assistance developing a prototype or starting your own company, NYU has the infrastructure to help.
The digital health ecosystem is rapidly growing in the New York metro area and nationally. Find some of our favorite resources below.
Resources for the NYU Community
Innovators at NYU have the opportunity to work with renowned clinicians, data scientists, entrepreneurs, and other digital health experts who provide guidance on launching a startup or bringing a product to market.
- Technology Opportunities and Ventures
- Therapeutics Alliances
- NYU Tandon Future Labs
- NYU Tandon MakerSpace
- NYU Entrepreneurship
- NYU Center for Data Science
- Clinical and Translational Science Institute
New York City Resources
We are fortunate to be embedded in NYU Langone’s world-class research center, medical school, and hospital, as well as New York City, where many leading biotech institutions and initiatives are based.
- Network of Digital Evidence in Health (NODE.Health)
- Healthcare Innovation and Technology Lab (HITLAB)
- NYC Economic Development Corporation Digital Health Breakthrough Network
- StartUp Health