Health Tech Connect
NYU Health Tech Connect provides the resources and infrastructure needed to cultivate meaningful collaboration between our health system and the external digital health community.
Led by Paul A. Testa, MD, chief medical information officer, Health Tech Connect roots itself in institutional strategic goals and then turns its focus outside of the enterprise to identify and interpret potentially disruptive trends, technologies, and companies. These intuitional needs are communicated to the entrepreneurial, industry, and venture capital communities, harnessing collaboration to further NYU Langone’s advancement of medicine.
Health Tech Connect is a leader in developing new models and standards for tech industry–health system collaboration. We closely follow the digital health landscape and, as it continues to grow and evolve, define best practices for sourcing, evaluation, and implementation.
All partnerships are unique, and NYU Langone collaborates with innovators from early startups to big tech.
When evaluating potential partners, we consider the following:
- teams’ background and experience
- alignment with current institutional objectives
- available funding and resources
- ability to integrate with our electronic heath records and workflows
- strength and foundation of underlying technologies
- business strategy and ability to scale to enterprise level
- early outcomes data, if available
Opportunities include the following:
- generation of user experience and outcomes data by our world-class researches
- enterprise deployment of new technologies
Connect with us to learn more about collaborating with our teams. Digital health industry members and startups may apply for co-development, mentorship, or both.