Gastroenterology & Hepatology Three-Year Clinical Fellowship Application
Thank you for your interest in NYU Grossman School of Medicine’s Gastroenterology and Hepatology Three-Year Clinical Fellowship. We are pleased to offer six positions to begin on July 1 of each new academic year.
Applicants must have completed three years of accredited postgraduate education in internal medicine.
We accept applications only through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). We ask that you submit an application form and all supporting documentation no later than September 1 of the fellowship application cycle, although we strongly encourage earlier submissions. Failure to meet the final deadline may affect your application review.
The following documents must accompany your application:
- official medical school transcripts
- official test transcripts for all examinations that apply to you:
- Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Licensing Examination of the United States (COMLEX-USA)
- Federal Licensing Exam (FLEX)
- Foreign Medical Graduate Examination in the Medical Sciences (FMGEMS)
- Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada (LMCC)
- National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME)
- National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners (NBOME)
- U.S. Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE)
- a dean’s letter and three additional letters of recommendation, one of which must be from the internal medicine program director
- your CV
- personal statement
- valid Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certificate, if you graduated from a medical school outside the United States
- copy of your medical school diploma, required if you match with our program
After we receive your application and required documents, we may ask you to visit NYU Grossman School of Medicine to meet with our program director and selected faculty. We conduct interviews between September and November of the fellowship application cycle.
We participate in the subspecialty match program sponsored by the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) Specialties Matching Service (SMS). Therefore, all candidates must register through the NRMP SMS. We do not accept applications outside ERAS and NRMP.
If you have questions about the application process, please contact Danielle Seabron, MPA, fellowship coordinator, at 646-501-4331 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish you the best of luck in your fellowship application process and look forward to meeting you.