Preventive Cardiology Fellowship Application
Physicians who have completed internal medicine training may apply to our nonaccredited Preventive Cardiology Fellowship offered within NYU Langone’s Center for the Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease. Cardiovascular disease training is not required, but cardiology graduates are encouraged to apply. The fellowship can also be undertaken following subspecialty training in endocrinology or other related fields.
Please review deadline, start date, and visa information below before submitting your application materials:
- Applications are accepted from September 15 to December 15.
- Interviews are conducted from December through January.
- The academic start date is July 1.
- J-1 sponsorship is available through the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
- NYU Langone does not offer H-1B sponsorship for house staff, residents, or fellows.
If you have questions about the fellowship or how to apply, email Ania Coats, fellowship coordinator, at Ania.Coats@NYULangone.org.