Contact & Faculty
NYU Langone Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
530 First Avenue
Arnold and Marie Schwartz Health Care Center (HCC), Suite 6F
New York, NY 10016
Phone: 212-263-7311 (option 2, listen for the appropriate prompt)
Mark A. Adelman, MD
Frank J. Veith, MD Professor, Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, Department of Surgery
Vice Chair, Strategy & Business Development, Department of Surgery
Chief, Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- An innovator in endovascular treatment of aortic and venous diseases and specialist in vein pathology and carotid artery disease.
Todd Berland, MD
Director, Outpatient Vascular Interventions
- Specializes in the minimally invasive treatment of arteries and veins. His advanced endovascular skills allow for successful treatment of most arterial and venous conditions in a safe and expeditious manner in an office setting.
Neal Cayne, MD
Director of the NYU Langone Endovascular Surgery Program
- Specialist in carotid artery stenting and endovascular grafts.
Glenn R. Jacobowitz, MD
Vice Chief, Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- One of the first surgeons in New York to perform minimally invasive varicose vein surgery and a specialist in angioplasty and stenting for lower extremity arterial disease, aortic aneurysms, and carotid disease.
Lowell S. Kabnick, MD
Director of NYU Langone’s Vein Center
- An internationally recognized leader in the diagnosis and treatment of venous disease.
Patrick J. Lamparello, MD
Vice-Chair, Department of Surgery
- A specialist in endovascular aneurysm repair and carotid artery stenting. Practices all aspects of vascular surgery including aneurysms, carotid disease, peripheral arterial disease, and vein disease.
Thomas Maldonado, MD
Chief, Vascular Surgery, Manhattan VA Hospital
Course Director of NYU Langone’s Endovascular Training of Latin American Surgeons
- Specialist in minimally invasive treatment of carotid stenosis, aneurysms, and varicose veins. Spanish-speaking.
- Nationally renowned academic vascular surgeon and authority on the treatment of carotid artery disease. Specialist in minimally invasive treatment of arterial and venous disease.
Mikel Sadek, MD
Chief, Vascular Surgery, Bellevue Hospital
Associate Program Director for Vascular Surgery
- Specialist in complex minimally invasive, open, and hybrid vascular reconstructions in the venous and arterial systems.
- The first United States surgeon to perform an endovascular aneurysm repair.