Neurology Residency Electives
NYU Langone neurology residents have a unique opportunity to interact with world-renowned clinicians and researchers in a broad range of neurological specialties.
Residents in both the Manhattan track and Brooklyn track may elect to spend time in a variety of subspecialty areas at our five affiliated hospitals: NYU Langone’s Tisch Hospital, NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital, NYU Langone Hospital—Brooklyn, NYC Health + Hospitals/Bellevue, and the Manhattan campus of the VA NY Harbor Healthcare System.
Electives include the following:
- autonomic disorders
- basic neuroscience research
- clinical research in any of our divisions
- dementia and prion diseases
- electroencephalography, electromyography, and intraoperative monitoring thorough our clinical neurophysiology program
- general neurology
- global health
- movement disorders
- multiple sclerosis
- neurocritical care
- neurointerventional radiology
- neuromuscular diseases
- pain management
- palliative medicine
- vascular neurology
Time for outside electives can also be arranged.