The expert staff at NYU Langone’s Cytometry and Cell Sorting Laboratory provides researchers with training on and access to a CytoFlex analyzer.
CytoFlex Analyzer Location
Alexandria Center for Life Science
430 East 29th Street, Room 329
CytoFlex Analyzer Optics
4 lasers and 14 parameters (see configuration)
CytoFlex Analyzer Biosafety Level
- BSL-2 (unscreened human material or infectious material)
- BSL-2 standard operating procedure
CytoFlex Analyzer Pricing
- $47 per hour: Perlmutter Cancer Center users
- $49 per hour: non–Perlmutter Cancer Center users
- $82 per hour: external academic users
- $103 per hour: external industry users
Assistance and Training
- $144 per hour: Perlmutter Cancer Center users
- $155 per hour: non–Perlmutter Cancer Center users
- $206 per hour: external academic users
- $258 per hour: external industry users
CytoFlex Analyzer Sample Preparation
- Sample tubes: use only 12 x 75 mm tubes, variety of well plates.
- Concentration should be 1–5 × 10^6 cells/mL.
- Always bring extra media to dilute if necessary.
- Filter large or sticky cells.
CytoFlex Analyzer Tutorials
Review the configuration of the CytoFlex Analyzer below, or access a printable document.