SP6800 Spectral Analyzer
The expert staff at NYU Langone’s Cytometry and Cell Sorting Laboratory provides researchers with training on and access to a SP6800 Spectral Analyzer.
SP6800 Analyzer Location
Skirball Institute of Biomolecular Medicine
540 First Avenue, 3rd Floor, Lab 9
SP6800 Analyzer Optics
Three lasers, 14 colors—typical detection. Detection of more colors is possible depending on panel design. Please consult with the Cytometry and Cell Sorting Laboratory for panel advice.
SP6800 Analyzer Biosafety Level
- BSL-1 work only
- nonhuman; or fixed human cells and cell lines
SP6800 Analyzer Pricing
- $47 per hour: Perlmutter Cancer Center users
- $49 per hour: non–Perlmutter Cancer Center users
- $82 per hour: external academic users
- $103 per hour: external industry users
Assistance and Training
- $144 per hour: Perlmutter Cancer Center users
- $155 per hour: non–Perlmutter Cancer Center users
- $206 per hour: external academic users
- $258 per hour: external industry users
SP6800 Analyzer Sample Preparation
- Sample tubes: use only 12 x 75 mm tubes.
- Concentration should be 1–5 × 10^6 cells/mL.
- Always bring extra media to dilute if necessary.
- Filter large or sticky cells.
SP6800 Analyzer Tutorials
SP6800 Spectral Analyzer User Manual (Kerberos ID and password required)
SP6800 Analyzer Configuration
Review the fluorochrome guide for the SP6800 Spectral Analyzer (Kerberos ID and password required).