The expert staff at NYU Langone’s Cytometry and Cell Sorting Laboratory provides researchers with training on and access to a FACSCanto™ analyzer.
435 East 30th Street, Room 449
3 lasers and 10 colors
FACSCanto Biosafety Level
- BSL-2 (unscreened human material or infectious material)
- $47 per hour: Perlmutter Cancer Center users
- $49 per hour: non–Perlmutter Cancer Center users
- $82 per hour: external academic users
- $103 per hour: external industry users
Assistance and Training
- $144 per hour: Perlmutter Cancer Center users
- $155 per hour: non–Perlmutter Cancer Center users
- $206 per hour: external academic users
- $258 per hour: external industry users
FACSCanto Sample Preparation
- Use only 12 × 75 mm polystyrene sample tubes (polypropylene tubes are not compatible).
- Concentration should be 1–5 × 10^6 cells/mL in at least 250 mL.
- Always bring extra media to dilute if necessary.
- Filter large or sticky cells.
3 Lasers, 10 Parameters