The expert staff at NYU Langone’s Cytometry and Cell Sorting Laboratory provides researchers access to a LSRII cell analyzer with a high-throughput sampler (HTS) option. We also have a LSRII UV.
Reserve either instrument using iLab.
LSRII HTS Location
540 First Avenue
Skirball Institute of Biomolecular Medicine
3rd Floor, Lab 9
LSRII HTS Optics
4 lasers and 16 parameters (see configuration)
LSRII HTS Biosafety Level
- BSL-1 work only
- nonhuman; or fixed human cells and cell lines
LSRII HTS Pricing
- $47 per hour: Perlmutter Cancer Center users
- $49 per hour: non–Perlmutter Cancer Center users
- $82 per hour: external academic users
- $103 per hour: external industry users
Assistance and Training
- $144 per hour: Perlmutter Cancer Center users
- $155 per hour: non–Perlmutter Cancer Center users
- $206 per hour: external academic users
- $258 per hour: external industry users
High Throughput System
- additional $10 per hour
LSRII HTS Sample Preparation
- Use only 12 × 75 mm polystyrene sample tubes (polypropylene are not compatible).
- Concentration should be 1–5 × 106 cells/mL in at least 250 mL.
- Always bring extra media to dilute if necessary.
- Filter large or sticky cells.
- For HTS use, we recommend that controls (negative or single-color controls) be brought in tubes.
LSRII HTS Tutorials
LSRII (4 laser, 16 parameters)
LSR II HTS Filter Setup